Friday 28 October 2016

Alfresco : ObjID already in Use Issue

While working on alfresco today, I encountered an issue which took almost 2 hours to debug.

Issue :
While starting the alfresco, the process starts fine but in the end the following error logs were popping out.

ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failedorg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.remoting.rmi.RmiServiceExporter' defined in class path resource [alfresco/emailserver/email-service-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.rmi.server.ExportException: internal error: ObjID already in useCaused by: java.rmi.server.ExportException: internal error: ObjID already in use

On googling one of the suggestion was that the alfrsco port is blocked by firewall. I disabled the firewall but issue was still there. At the end the issue was turned out to be weird.  The solution was...

Solution :
There was wrong entry for my machine inside /etc/hosts file. To fix the issue i had to fixed it by assigning my machine ip (the correct ip, as it was changed) to node name. To fix the issue, add entry 127.0.0.1 localhost.

  

1 comment:

  1. I fixed this issue by adding a line in the hosts file with the PC name:
    127.0.0.1 MYPC
    where MYPC is what I got executing the "hostname" command.
    Without that line I couldn't even ping my local hostname, I guess there's something wrong with the DNS.

    ReplyDelete